Free Style, Centre Style, Part on the left/right (or as pictured).
full lace with stretch ear to ear, full lace with stretch in the middle,
Lace front, silk cap, thin skin around perimeter etc.
As our design or arrange as the custom demand picture style.
Swiss lace, French lace, Korean lace
Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Transparent.
Within 2 days in stock.
7-15 days customized wigs.
T/T, Western union, Money gram, Paypal
Inner packing: plastic bag
Outer packing: standard carton box (as your request)
Hair Care :
1) Wash your hair clean and dry it completely before applying the weave
2) For manage ability ,put each wor sparsely.
3) When washing, use gently running water, lightly rub hair and scaip.
4) To maintain curly hair or wet look, lightly apply gel mouses, or oil sheen, oilsheen is not
recommended for bonded hair, oil may cause weave to ship out.
5) When combing, always comb bottom of hair first and work your way up to the root.
6) When removing, please always consult your professional beautician.
7) For curly hair, do not brush when it is dry.
8) Use large toothed comb or your fingers while hair is wet!
What a lace wig ?
A lace wig is very unique. The hair is knotted or built on a very sheer lace cap, and the main feature isthat at the hairline and when parted, a lace wig looks incredibly natural. It looks as if the hair is growing right out of your own scalp.
This is not your traditional or regular wig.It's much better and looks unbelievably natural.
Can i go swimming or can i get the wig wet?
YES. Wearing a lace wig is just like wearing your regular hair so you can do all normal activities with it on such as swimming, showering, sweating, Sleeping etc. No one will know (unless you tell them) that it is not your own natural hair. The only time that 's recommended not to get the wig wet is the first 24 hours after applying the adhesive. There are also special water proof adhesives that canbe used to apply the lace wig.
Will a lace wig damage my hairline ?
No. A Lace wig that is properly applied will not damage your hairline.
Can I style my lace wig myself ?
YES. Indian Remy Hair is Human Hair and can be styled just like your own hair. You can set it, blow dry it, hot curl it, Flat iron it etc
How long does it last?
A : How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, then normally it could last longer than 1 year.